Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Never Quit...


Never Quit...

Hit me….
 As much as you can…
        As much you hit me, I will be more stronger,
As strong as steel.
                                  Hate  me……
                                  As much as you can…..
                                        As much you hate me, I will be more determined,
                                As determined as earth.
Desecrate me….
As much as you can….
       As much you desecrate me, I will be more stable…..
As stable as mountain.
                                    Ignore me ……
                                    As much as you can……
                                           As much you ignore  me, I will be more specific,
                                    Specific……. at my aim.
 Tease me…
As much as you can….
      As much you tease me, I will be more powerful,
The power….. to stimulate myself  at my work.

                                        But never rubbed me from your memory,
                                                            May be… I am waiting at the end of your aim……

No comments:

Post a Comment